Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Limitless Opportunities.

I gave up on the 21 Days Closer to Christ activity. Well not entirely, but I have given up blogging it. I feel like I acheived that I wanted to by posting online for the first 9 days of my journey. But now, it is back to normal blogs with limitless opportunities.



With all this talk about limitless opportunities I would like to formally inform all of you that I am now employed. Wooooo!! No more jokes about my lack of employment. Element Restorations has taken me on as their newest office assistant and I work with a wonderful young lady: Kristin Kay Breinholt. Such a treat to kick it in the office with her and our adorable, absolutely hilarious and fun boss Jenny! Having a fun work environment is a huge treat. Thanks Kay for hooking me up with the job!!




I would also like to take this opportunity to tell you that I recently saw the movie Dear John. For the past 5 or so weeks, Cat and I have started a new little tradition of seeing a movie on midnight every Thursday night. So the Thursday night premiere of Dear John rolled around and we walk up to the ticket booth at 11:30ish and of course SOLD OUT! This literally destroyed dreams...but have no fear - we went Friday afternoon/late morning.We could not wait another moment to see this movie...




How was it, you ask? Well, it was good as well as absolutely horrible! Good because it was a quality movie, typical Nicholas Sparks novel-gone-movie situation. Horrible because I honestly cried approximately 65% of the time. I was there hiding behind my giant hoodie with my XL rootbeer and peanut butter m&ms. Best night of my life, right?



Basically, you should see it. This is a movie highly endorsed by me...and I'm sure Cat would say the same.



Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment