Thursday, April 29, 2010

just in case you didn't know...

I went to Disneyland last weekend. I, and the lovely Kelly Aceto, felt so inclined as to venture on a "romantic getaway" as we like to call it. I know that I posted all my pictures on facebook already, but I cannot resist the opportunity to briefly cover the highlights of the trip - they are just so many!

This was the very first picture of the day. Before the rambunctious roller coasters and splishy splashy water rides we were cute...and then we got owned. But what else does one expect at Disneyland? Infinite adventures of course.

Just like everyone says, dreams really do come true at Disneyland. I just don't know why, but I have such a love/obsession for Minnie Mouse! Someday I WILL be her for Halloween. With my husband...pah. He will love to be Mickey...I know it.



This is like our postcard Disneyland picture. "Captain Nemo" took it for us...he was the greatest Disneyland photographer there! Thanks Captain for teaching us how to strike a pose...



The Big Bear Rapids ride OWNED us. I seriously looked like I peed my pants 18 times and a giant drop of water managed to fly right into Kell Bell's eyeball...ouchie poo.



Space Mountain: Obviously this is an important moment to remember. I'm going to leave you to your thoughts in regards to this situation...go on. Use your imagination. 

On Saturday we went on a precious beach cruise down the boardwalk in Balboa. The weather was absolutely perfect and we even got to have a delicious lunch of chicken fingers and french fries on the beach! Greatest day ever. 



My Bffffff Christina. Ah, I was the happiest girl in the world when she decided to come up to Newport and spend the day with us. If I may be so bold I must admit that I was happier to see her than I was to see Minnie! Isn't she such a cute, happy preggo girl?! :)



Newport Beach, California
“It is the deepest desire of my heart to have every member of the Church worthy to enter the temple.” 
-President Howard W. Hunter


Basically, my weekend getaway was a dream come true. Road trips are always the best and I'm excited to be back in Cal soon for Tiff and Jay's wedding this summer!! :)

1 comment:

  1. I love the temple so much. It makes me so happy to see you beautiful girls with just beautiful goals.

    ReplyDelete