Instead, I was thinking about things I do want to do...or to start doing.
- I want to get up early enough to make my lunches and take them to school or work.
- I want to stop saying "shoot" "darn" "heck" and all those other words that are just like swearing but without technically swearing.
- I want to start to like vegetables. I don't know if this will actually happen, but a girl can dream, ya?
- I want to read more and watch TV less.
- I want to read a biography on one of the early prophets or apostles of this dispensation.
- I want to go to bed earlier.
- I want to emphasize things by using words like "extremely" "incredibly" and "ridiculously". Example: It is so ridiculously hot outside...instead of it is so freakin hot outside. I mean not that its bad to say otherwise, but I just feel like I can improve my way of speaking...right?
- I want to volunteer.
- I want to cook dinner for my dad and myself more often.
- I want to never go to a raunchy/Mormon mesa dance party again...ha
- I want to spend more time with the people that really matter.
- I want to expand my vocabulary.
- I want to eat out less and save my money.
After thinking about all of these things I want to do, I now really want to make a summer to do list. Lets collaborate...