Wednesday, April 28, 2010

things I want to start doing.

So here I am, laying in bed just listening to some music. My rooms a mess, and I don't want to clean it. I have a paper I could work on, but I don't want to do that either. I could study for my Shakespeare final that is going to dominate me, but guess what? Yup, I don't want to do that either!


Instead, I was thinking about things I do want to do...or to start doing.

  • I want to get up early enough to make my lunches and take them to school or work.
  • I want to stop saying "shoot" "darn" "heck" and all those other words that are just like swearing but without technically swearing.
  • I want to start to like vegetables. I don't know if this will actually happen, but a girl can dream, ya?
  • I want to read more and watch TV less.
  • I want to read a biography on one of the early prophets or apostles of this dispensation. 
  • I want to go to bed earlier.
  • I want to emphasize things by using words like "extremely" "incredibly" and "ridiculously". Example: It is so ridiculously hot outside...instead of it is so freakin hot outside. I mean not that its bad to say otherwise, but I just feel like I can improve my way of speaking...right?
  • I want to volunteer
  • I want to cook dinner for my dad and myself more often. 
  • I want to never go to a raunchy/Mormon mesa dance party again...ha
  • I want to spend more time with the people that really matter.
  • I want to expand my vocabulary.
  • I want to eat out less and save my money.

After thinking about all of these things I want to do, I now really want to make a summer to do list. Lets collaborate...



2 comments:

  1. this is an INCREDIBLE list. ;)

    i think it's fantastic that you think about that kind of stuff.... when i get home and i need to do stuff, i take a nap. my time would be much better spent thinking about how i could improve.... then again, i'd never be able to sleep if i started on that list! love and miss you girlfrieeend.

    ReplyDelete