Wednesday, April 21, 2010

just though I would let you know...

I write papers better when I have Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince playing in the background. I can sit in a silent room for 2 hours and get 2 paragraphs and nearly die of boredom and stress...but the moment Harry Potter is popped into my laptop, the words just flow.



I'm actually taking a break from writing a paper right now...and yes, HP is playing in the background.

I've been having hot flashes today. Am I really a middle aged woman? Shoot...

Yesterday I wanted to die in jeans as the AZ summer began to settle in so I wore a dress today. At least its overcast and windy...

I got a water bottle from the vending machine and this is what I got...


..yes its completely frozen. Why wouldn't it be, right?


Yesterday, Cat and I had an extensive and relatively deep conversation regarding the sex of Earth and Time. And I want you to give you the summary of what we decided...Mother Earth is referred to as Mother because Earth provides life just as women do. And then time must be the father figure because ancient folklore could not possibly support homosexuality...

I'm going to California tomorrow. Disneyland on Friday.

That's all I got for now...

Thank you and adios. 

No comments:

Post a Comment