Tuesday, February 22, 2011

chaos.

I got to sleep in till 10 today (surprisingly this has been a rarity for me lately). 
The kids got home at around 2:40. 
Gagey has his final zoology project due tomorrow.
Poster time.
What are the differences between squirrels and chipmunks?
Well, I now know the answers to that question... but I will spare you the details. 
...
I think my name has been yelled throughout the house about 27 times this afternoon. 
By all four children.
So much screaming. 
Xbox game playing.
Fighting to get homework done. 
...
The two youngest recently learned some not so great phrases today.
One of them is "shut the fudge up". haha
Well, great.
That one is going to need to be nipped in the butt right away.
...
I am tired. 
My patience is running exceptionally thin with them today. 
I hate it when that happens. 
No worries though, I love my boys. 
...even if they are absolute chaos. 

...guess I should stop hiding and head back downstairs...

wish me luck

2 comments:

  1. You're a tough girl! I nannied 2 boys and thought I was going to die most of the time... and I was trapped into that job for 6+ years which was also a death sentence lol ENJOY! At least your boys have an xbox and you can get on the computer :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't think of a better person to watch BOYS. You are tough AND fun. Exactly what little hooligan boys need. :)

    ReplyDelete