Wednesday, May 12, 2010

excitement.

I am filled with excitement right now. Excitement because I don't have to write another paper for a few months. And I don't have any more final exams to take. Excitement because Cat got her braces off! And excitement because many of my friends are graduating - notably Catlin, Tiffani, Craig Breinholt (yay for Kristin because she finally gets her husband all to herself!), and TroyBoy!! Congrats you guys! :)


I am also filled with excitement because I am going to the Gila Valley Temple Open House this evening with my mom, dad and a couple lovely friends. This will probably be the only opportunity my parents have to walk through the Temple walls and see what it looks like inside. I know that this is such an important experience for them as it will make things undoubtedly easier for them when I (someday) enter into the Temple to be sealed to my man! I am grateful that my mom just so happens to be in town during the times of the open house!! The Lord's plan is so intricate, and I know that it was part of His plan for my mom to be here during this time and given this incredible opportunity. 


Excitement is also what I feel for Kristin and Christina and their babies! I am soo excited for Kristin to find out if Baby B is a boy or a girl...and I am excited for Christina and AJ to wait until their baby is born to know if it is a boy or a girl! Either way, I pray every single day for you two and your beautiful babies and I can't wait to meet them! 


Ladies and gents, I am just excited for all of the endless possibilities out there!! Let's get to it...

2 comments:

  1. YAHOO!! Happy summer!!! I'm so excited for you to go to the temple with your family!! I wish I could be there to go through with my little brother.
    Have a wonderful time!!!
    Love, Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  2. so many happy things :) this post made me smile. wish i could go to the open house tonight!!! have a wonderful time with your family.... it will no doubt be a special day. xoxo

    ReplyDelete