Tuesday, September 7, 2010

i am happy.

I met with my advisor today - I am right on track to graduate in December.


I was in San Diego a couple weeks ago.


The color of the nail polish on my hands right now is purple



Christina and Blythe were in Arizona last week.


I work with one of my best friends...Kristin Breinholt...so its guaranteed I see her at least twice a week.


I went to Bahama Bucks tonight...and there was no sugar, calories or carbs in my yummy treat. 


Yogurtland currently has a blood orange tart flavor right now...to die for.







3 comments:

  1. I MISS Bahama Bucks SO MUCH!

    Great post, Sara!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never been to Bahama Bucks...What is it?? Is that a cardinal sin to ask that question? Sounds like there are so many happy things for you right now....Which makes ME happy. I miss you Miss Sara.

    ReplyDelete