Saturday, June 19, 2010

brief complaint.

My phone is a piece of junk. Approximately every 5 minutes, the screen goes black and it remains black for indefinite periods of time. Sometimes it'll be 2 minutes, sometimes it will be 15. I have to just sit and wait for it to come back on, and if not then I take out my battery and restart it. Oh and no worries, the restart takes a good 7 minutes or so. This makes me unhappy...and annoyed. 


I had a lovely dinner tonight. But sadly, I walked out of the restaurant to find my front left tire completely flat. Why do these things happen to me?! So my car is still sitting in the parking lot of NYPD pizza and at some point tomorrow I will have to go deal with it in between the 230983 other things that must be done. Oh my.


Anywho, that is my brief complaint. I am okay now - it's nigh night time - I just had to get it out of my system. Thanks for listening....ha

No comments:

Post a Comment