Thursday, November 10, 2011

oopsies.

Yes, it has been a very long time since my last post. I am so boring! However, much has happened since then - and the most recent thing is my investment in my trusty little Macbook Pro here... Yes I am using her right this second to type this post. I am not quite sure what to name her yet... any thoughts? Keep in mind, she is slim, sleek, silver, and pretty dang sexy. However, she does love to rock her purple case and sleeps in her lime green sleeve at night. I am thinking Esmerelda, but I can't be too sure right now.

Anywho - the past week I have been finding myself staying up way past my bedtime because I just can't get enough of my computer. I don't even do much on it - so maybe I can put some of that energy back into this quaint little blog of mine!

Stay tuned for some more posts - I promise they will come. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment